ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
The Cut-Off points for the UTME candidates are as follows:
|1.||EDUCATION||B.Sc. (Ed) Biology B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry B.A (Ed) English B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics B.Sc. (Ed) Physics||160 160 160 160 160|
|2.||HUMANITIES||B.A Arabic B.A English B.A Hausa B.A History B.A Islamic Studies||170 160 160 160 170|
|3.||NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES||B.Sc. Biology B.Sc. Chemistry B.Sc. Computer Science B.Sc. Mathematics B.Sc. Physics||170 160 160 160 160|
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 and end at Midnight of Saturday, 30th September, 2017. To register, click here.
- DATES FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday 4th October, 2017
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday 5th October, 2017
- Faculty of Education – Friday 6th October, 2017
Candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2017/2018 Academic Session.